Delivery & Returns
We will aim to delivery your orders within 3-5 working days. Our delivery is currently UK only.
Please note: any orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday. If there are any problems with this please contact us.
Our packages are typically sent through Royal Mail and you will receive a dispatch email to confirm your order is on its way.
Our postal charges are:
Small Parcel - £3.85
Large Parcel - £5.95
Spend over £100 for free delivery.
We also offer a click and collect service at our Nottinghamshire store, which can be offered within two hours during our opening times. Please note that we are not open on a Monday.
We aim to use recyclable packaging materials where possible, however, this is currently a challenge within our businesses that we are seeking to resolve. Whilst we work on this, please recycle where possible and sensibly dispose of other packaging.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, we understand that sometimes problems occur and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
If the item is damaged or faulty we ask that you contact us within 7 days of the product arriving to communicate the problem. We will then work with you to resolve the issue and arrange a replacement.
Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on any jewellery products and pampas grass.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer a refund if you change your mind about a product. We can however offer a credit note or exchange providing the following criteria is met for the product that you are in possession of:
- We must be notified within 7 days of you receiving the product that you would like to exchange or receive a credit note and we must also receive the item back within this time.
- The item(s) you are in possession of must be fully intact, in the original packaging and in perfect condition to enable us to re-sell the item.
- Items should not be worn, or have any signs or use, wear and tear.
- If the item returned to us has been damaged, is faulty or incomplete, or the packaging is not fully intact, an exchange or credit note will not be offered.
- Your original postal charges will not be refunded and you will also be charged further postal charges for your exchanged item(s). The return postal charges are also your responsibility and will not be refunded.
- When returning an item to us, please carefully wrap in the original packaging and ensure breakable items are well secured and protected.
- We recommend using a trusted and registered service for the return of your item. Please retain postage proof as you are responsible for the item until it reaches us. We are not liable to refund or honour packages that are lost in transit.
- A note of your name and order number should be included in the package.
- If the above points are not met we reserve the right to refuse an exchange or credit note.
- Please send returns to: Magenta. 160 Forest Rd, Annesley Woodhouse, Nottingham NG17 9HW.